Monday, December 8, 2008
Soccer Baby
Jason went to Argentina on a business trip and this is what he brought back for Kelly: an Argentinan national team soccer jersey and shorts and ball! It was the smallest they had so he'll have to grow into it! Kelly loves kicking his soccer ball around. He's really good at dribbling! I think they might have "leagues" for 2 year olds so maybe next year he can play!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey girl~
Congrats on your new pregnancy! Hope you are feeling okay. From one tom-boy to another...just wait. Your world will go pink no matter what you do! :)
How adorable! Way to go Kelly - and Alyssa, are you serious about leagues for 2 year olds?? I am really gullable so sometimes I just have to confirm :)
Jason went to Argentina??? I read it twice to make sure I didn't read it wrong. How did I not know this?
Those are great pics, Kelly looks like he is ready to get on the field!
Post a Comment